Porto Club & Paleologos S.A travel services
Your connection to the spirit of Greece
...we build the trip around your schedule, your wants!
Guaranteed to Exceed Your Expectations!!
ATHENS –DELPHI – OLYMPIA
Price per person:
Single occupancy: Plus € 196,00
ON YOUR DATES AND TIME FRAME
# Price includes the following #
· 4 nights hotel accommodation at Class 4**** hotels / double occupancy on bed & breakfast basis
· Transportation: Airport / hotel day of arrival + hotel airport day of departure
· Tour: Athens city tour including Acropolis (guided – escorted)
· Chartered private vehicle starting day 2 early afternoon ending day 4 afternoon
· Meals: Full board: 4 Breakfasts – 3 Lunches – 4 Dinners. (Dinners at the hotels, and all lunches at selected restaurants on our way)
· Professional tour guides on sites
· ENTRANCE FEES: ALL entrance fees at ACROPOLIS / Archaeological museum of Athens, The museum and the ruins of DELPHI, the museum and the ruins of ancient OLYMPIA where OLYMPIC games started, the museum and the ruins of MYCENAE and the ancient theatre of EPIDAVROS
· Office service: Daily 08.00 – 21.00 Saturdays / Sundays included
Not included: Drinks – Tips – anything not mentioned above
Reception at the airport. Transportation to the hotel. Accommodation Athens. (Dinner)
Athens city tour including Acropolis and drive north to DELPHI: The Acropolis-National Museum The Acropolis. Bus will pick you up early in the morning for an escorted tour of Acropolis and the archaeological museum of Athens. Break for lunch and departure north direction DELPHI. Accommodation DELPHI.
(Breakfast - Lunch – Dinner)
Delphi was truly a Pan-Hellenic site for the Greeks; they all gathered here to celebrate Apollo and to get practical advice from the Pythia, the priestess. Aside from its historical importance, Delphi is a wondrously beautiful place. Morning visits the museum and the ruins of Delphi and early noon drive direction Olympia. Break for lunch at Nafpaktos and later afternoon arrival Olympia where we overnight. Accommodation Olympia.
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Olympia - Nafplion- Mycenae - Epidavros-Corinth-Athens
The site of Olympia needs no introduction. We take a tour of the site where the games we held and visit the magnificent museum. 2 hours later we drive across the spine of the Peloponese for Nafplion, which many guide books call "the most beautiful city in all of Greece." And the Mycenae, the legendary home of Agamemnon, the leader of the Greek forces at Troy and then drive east to the most impressive theatre remaining from antiquity at the Sanctuary of Asklepeos. Drive north east direction Athens. Pass the canal of Corinth and late afternoon arrive Athens. Accommodation Athens.
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Athens . Flight back home
Breakfast and transportation to the airport. END of services
PORTO CLUB & PALEOLOGOS S.A TRAVEL SERVICES
phone: 0030 2810 317358 0030 2815 002754 Cell: 0030 6975 735774